Covid Swab Test FAQs
Covid Swab Test FAQs / 常问问题解答 (关于赴华旅客登机前核酸检测)
1. What do I need to bring?You will need to bring the below mentioned documentation.
- NRIC / IDENTIFICATION CARD
- Details of your flight booking with departure date and time (hard or soft copy)
2. When should I take the test?The date of the test should be in line with the testing window of your destination country. This should be at least 48 or 72 hours prior to your flight, depending on requirements set out by your destination country.
3. When should I book the appointment with the clinic?You are advisable to book the appointment at least 2 days in advance of the test date. Our clinic may reject your request for the pre-departure swab test if we have assessed to be unable to meet your timeline.
4. I have booked an appointment, how do I know my appointment booking is successful?You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours
5. When can I get the results after test?The report will be emailed to you the next day (12PM-3PM) Ie. Test done on 2 Dec 2020, the report will be emailed on the 3 Dec (12PM-3PM)